Friday, April 11, 2008

Totally Dependent

Hey guys. I don't know if ya'll had the chance to read our totally dependent blog or not, but all of the following blogs are my written thoughts. I thought you might like to read, if you hadn't yet, some of the things God did and had on my heart during the totally dependent experiment. You may still want go to our blog even though the experiment is over and read some of the other hearts that were poured out. (The link is at the bottom.)
I love all of you and am excited to be part of this God filled blogging community.
~In Him~

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Welcome to blog-world! You are now officially listed under "My Blogging Friends!" Don't you feel special? :-) Have an awesome week! Love ya!

TREY MORGAN said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Blessings

Me said...

Come check out my new blog for Christian teenage girls!! grlsforgod.blogspot.com