Monday, April 28, 2008

God...

Well, I've had a God week that's for sure. For starters I went to tri-state, we won, and I got to go to the last half of the retreat wich was a huge blessing. I have so many God stories...but very little time. I have homework and it's almost time for bed, but I'll try to fill ya'll in as soon as possible.
In the mean time...
here's a question that was randomly asked by an Aimer in my service project group at Workshop that left an impression on me, because it really made me think.

What's your favorite thing about God? why?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Ah!!! There are so many to choose!
One of my favorite things about God is His sense of humor. I picture many times that we have a God that laughs right along with us. I know that he made us to giggle, and I think He does too.

I love His surprises. I love it when He shows up in the most unexpected ways. Especially when He leaves me speechless and the only thing I can say is "Yeah, that's a God thing"

Lindsay said...

My favorite thing about God is His changelessness. In a world where absolutely everything is changing constantly, it is reassuring to know that I have a God who is the same yesterday, today and forever! He is the one constant that I can always count on. That is one of my many favorite things about God.

Love you today!