Monday, April 19, 2010

A Desperate Walk

I've had a lot on my mind lately. God's very much at work...his voice shattering through to the very core of my being...challenging me with things that are very hard to do or face, speaking to me in such a way that continues to bring all the pieces closer and closer together. Through Camp Adventure, Workshop, School retreat, Philosophy and Girls Bible, Akouo, Terry...all very much strung together in a way only the Spirit can...growing me...
calling me to dance in his arms, desperate for him, even during the painful times...to have pure joy. To let him shatter through my fear and doubt. To let go and let God, even if there are things or people I'm clutching to and don't want to let go of. Trusting him and him alone, even when I don't understand. Begging him to open my eyes to see the way he sees...to see the world and the broken and the lost through his eyes...compelling me through the overflow of his love...to walk with him into the unknown.

No comments: