Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update

Hey guys! well I have a lot to say and most of it is just random. However I still have things on my heart to share with you that I haven't gotten around to yet, such as camp. but since It's getting late and I'm exausted from a very hot day I'm going to share some of my inmost thoughts with you tomorrow...so I'm thinking straight.

So, here goes randomness...
My booster shots weren't near as bad as I thought they were going to be. Infact, I'm almost certain that I've never had a booster, before this past one, that had such a small amount of pain. My only explanation would be God. He's amazing.

My mom is doing better, stress wise anyway. But she's still having problems with her fingers. She can't feel anything and she keeps dropping things cuz she can't tell if she has a good grasp or not, just stuff like that that makes life a little harder. Please keep her in ur prayers because we're still not sure yet of the why. I hope it's nothing serious.

On a brighter note we, my mom and I, went to Goodwill to shop for a few polos for school. We came across a gold mine! Well not really, but long story short they were selling an accoustic guitar for 25 dollars with the case. So...I have a new guitar!

1 comment:

Terry Rush said...

Hannah,

You my friend are one of His best. I hope your final days of summer are filled with even more songs of praise.

I love you today!