Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Phantom of the Opera!


Hey guys I don't have much to say tonight. Well...actually I do, but it'll have to wait cuz I'm in the process of leaving to go to Phantom of the Opera with my cousin, Natalie! I'm So excited!Talk to ya'll later. =D
(Hey, We're back! It was amazing! I loved it. I'm so glad God blessed me with the opportunity to go... and to go with my cousin was just icing on the cake, esp. since I only get to see my cousins from Connecticut once a year. He's God and he can do that. I love my Abba.
Oh, if you haven't been to see it...I encourage you to go, esp. If you like music. The talent was indescribable.) ~I have the songs going through my head~ =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed it! We went and I had the best time ever! It was just unbelieveable. Glad you got to go!